Andrew, Derek, Micah
Monday, December 26, 2011
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas from the Anema's! Here are our three little bundles!
Andrew, Derek, Micah
And I just want to show you what a photo shoot looks like at our house now...it took about 50 pictures (I'm not kidding) to get the one above where they were all looking descent...or at least not screaming or sucking on each others arms, etc. :)
Andrew, Derek, Micah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great update, Heather. I started laughing at the picture with Michah's arms out. I have a hard time taking a good pic with 1 baby :) Sounds like you and Evan are doing GREAT!! Marv & Carol look a little tired on their pictures :) I wish I could come and help you a night but Sophie doesn't always make it through right now :( You guys take care and keep the updates coming! You know, in all your spare time ;)
ReplyDeletePam W.
Love the update & new pictures! They are just the sweetest little boys ever! Hope you and ALL of your boys had a Blessed Christmas!
ReplyDelete