The other day when I went to visit Derek and Andrew in the Micah, I noticed they had pushed their cribs right next to each other. The nurse was changing Derek's diaper, and I was standing by Andrew, who was laying in his crib. All of a sudden, Derek started peeing all over, and it shot up and over the side of his crib into Andrew's crib, and hit him in the face, and went all over his little hat and his sheets!! They're picking on each other already. :) We're going to have an eventful life....can't wait!
Tyler is adjusting pretty well to everything. We moved him to his big boy room downstairs, and he's really excited to be sleeping down there, which we're SO thrilled with, b/c we weren't sure how it was going to go. Some of this is all so confusing for him, though. He knows mommy had three babies in her tummy and that they came out, but now we only have one baby at home, and we just keep talking about the other two. Tyler usually changes the subject when we try to tell him about the other two. He's also really interested in me nursing the babies. So hilarious. The other day he told my mom and dad that "Micah is eating mommy's tummy!!" And today he told Evan that "Micah is eating mommy's pump!" (he sees me pumping constantly) Ha!
I don't have many great new pictures, but here are a few. I need to keep taking pictures, but sometimes it's the last thing I'm thinking of!
Here's baby Derek...our chunky little monkey...
Tyler and Micah in their jammies...Tyler will usually hold Micah for about 30 seconds, and then it's over. :)
So precious! Gavin is the same way with his sister, 30 seconds and then he says "im done" Glad to hear your getting your boys home!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big Derek is! What a healthy set of triplets God blessed you with! So happy to hear that they're slowly coming home, and you're becoming your family of 6!
ReplyDelete