Friday, December 9, 2011

Update on MIcah

The preliminary results for Micah came in this afternoon, and they were all negative, so we're so thrilled to hear that! We still have to wait for the cultures and a few more tests to come back, and they won't be in until Sunday, but the Dr. said he'd be surprised if anything came back positive at this point. SO...we're not quite in the clear, but we're feeling better about things. Micah is on antibiotics as a precaution at this time. The Dr. said if he does well through Saturday and the results come back negative on Sunday, that Micah could possibly come home on Sunday or Monday. I'm not holding my breath, because they've given us a time frame in the past, and it hasn't happened, but we are hopeful! Please continue to pray for baby Micah. I felt much better after I held him today. Such a little sweetie....


The best part of my day was that I got to hold all three of my boys together at the same time. I can't tell you how many times I've thought about finally getting to do this! I am one lucky girl to have all these amazing boys in my life! :)


Micah, Andrew, Derek


3 comments:

  1. You look GREAT Heather! And all those sweet baby boys..AHHH! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an amazing woman!!! So honored to call you friend. You look phenomenal, especially with three handsome boys on your lap!! Love this.
    DeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys are gorgeous...just like you!

    Michelle Sanderson

    ReplyDelete