This is crazy already! We took Micah home on Sun. night, and as you could see from my last post, we're trying to be really careful about introducing any germs into our house. Well...yesterday afternoon Tyler got the stomach flu...the day after he had held Micah for the first time, touched him, etc. So we're freaking out about Micah getting sick now. The Doctors are telling us to watch him really closely for any signs of sickness/infection, and to bring him in to the hospital immediately if we see anything. I'm sitting on the bed in my room, where I've been all day with Micah, and Evan's mom is in the living room/rest of the house with Tyler. We're trying to keep them separate. This is so hard b/c Tyler wants me to be with him right now when he's not feeling well, but Micah and I need to stay healthy too! Not to mention we've got two other boys in the NICU who we can't see now for a day or two b/c we don't want to risk getting them sick either! Please pray that Micah doesn't get sick, and that Evan and I stay healthy, as well.
I didn't expect the craziness to start so soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a bummer Heather! That darn flu bug is going around. I will be saying extra prayers for all of you to stay healthy!
ReplyDelete