Saturday, November 12, 2011

Things we need

Alright....so I don't want to sound needy, or like we're asking for anything, b/c everyone has been SO incredibly generous already. There have just been a few people asking us for things we need yet, so I thought I'd just post the list of things that we need yet:

• *2 more sound machines. We have this one, and love it: http://www.amazon.com/Conair-SU1W-Sound-Therapy-Silver/dp/B000F54AN8
• 2 more of these baby blankets in blue (we have one of these, they come in packs of 2): http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=1a0465e&Nao=0&Ne=4+840+877+878+5+961+6+968+29+3+598+11+15+12+506+10+23+585+596+963+579+1031+8+1022+1014+586+1007+879+1027+18+904+903+969+833+949&hdnOnGo=true&NOffset=0&Ntt=baby+blanket+satin+edge&SearchString=baby+blanket+satin+edge&N=4294959029&SO=0&PSO=0&CmCatId=searchresults
• *Breast milk storage bags (we'll probably need a lot of these, and don't have any!)
• *Playtex VentAire Advanced Bottles - 9 oz. (there are skinny ones and fatter ones, and we will use the fatter ones). We need lots of these yet, too!
• Nuby sippy cups - anything with the soft tops (something like this: http://www.target.com/p/Nuby-Convert-a-Cup-Boy-Assortment-2-Pack/-/A-13696379#?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Google_PLA_df&LNM=%7C13696379&CPNG=NoCPNG&ci_sku=13696379&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw=) We're trying to give the triplets their own color to keep things straight, so if these (or the bottles) come in blue, green and yellow/orange that helps! Not everything comes like that, so we'll just make due! :)
• swaddle blankets (these "muslin" wraps are the best for swaddling....something like this: http://www.target.com/p/aden-anais-blue-boys-n-toys-muslin-swaddles/-/A-13653030)
• Sheets for the Pack and Plays (we need at least 2 more of these...neutral colors like brown/white/ivory/whatever!) http://www.target.com/p/Circo-Pack-N-Play-Sheets-2pk-Brown-White/-/A-11777712
• Plastic plates, bowls, etc. for when they get a little older
• Baby forks (we have lots of spoons)
• Bath toys
• Clothes/sleepers -- bigger than 6 months
• Gift card to Target or Baby Town so I can find some baby books when I can go to the store again!

No comments:

Post a Comment