We had the most amazing last 12 hours! Our good friends J & Renae came over last night at 10:30 p.m. and took the overnight feedings for us, and we got to sleep the WHOLE NIGHT! I seriously don't think I've slept that good since before I was pregnant....so like in a year. Amazing! And Evan and I got to sleep by each other, which never happens anymore. It's nice to be able to cuddle again without having a gigantic belly in the way! :) Then...this morning we woke up, and they had gotten Tyler out of bed, had breakfast in the oven, and let us go to church together with no kids! It was the best thing ever to be able to see friends at church and get out of the house, and feel like we had a semi-normal life again! It's been SO long since I've felt like life is normal. We got home, then, and Tyler was happy, the babies were fed and all sleeping, and lunch was ready for us. How amazing is that?! That was seriously the best gift ever! We are humbled by their generosity....they missed a whole night of sleep for us...unreal!
Some recent pictures....(warning: I've been a little camera happy lately!)
Micah and Andrew...they turned toward each other in the boppy chair and were holding each others pacifiers in! They were so content like this!

Our friend Deanna MADE these adorable hats for the babies....so much work for her, and they are so cute in them! We attempted to get some cute shots, but the boys didn't feel much like cooperating that night. This was the best one we could get...we'll try again! D, M, A

Micah

Derek

Andrew

The boys are growing really good. We were a little concerned about Andrew last week b/c it just seemed like he wasn't eating as much as he should be when we bottled him, so we switched to only nursing him, and he's doing much better! He now weighs 8 lbs, 8 oz, and he gained almost 11 oz over 5 days! He's definitely filling out, and so is Micah. We weighed the other two babies about a week ago, and Micah was over 9 lbs, and Derek was 10 1/2 lbs! Big boys! They were 8 weeks old yesterday. I can't believe it's been 2 months already!
M, D, A
Micah and Derek are starting to look more and more alike, we think. Maybe it's b/c they both are SO chunky! Andrew seems to have more fine features than the other boys, and just looks more different! Derek still looks the most like Tyler when he was a baby, I think. I still can't believe we have four boys! It just hits me every once in awhile!
A, M, D

Micah and Derek....

A, M, D

Okay, I can't get this picture to turn for some reason, but I just feel like Andrew is saying here, "Mom....why did you put me in the middle of these two crazy eyed brothers?" Andrew has such control over his eyes, and the other two (especially Derek), is googly eyed much more often. :)

Sweet baby Derek...

Little Micah...

Tyler checking out Andrew...He's starting to get more comfortable around them. He pats them if they are crying, and tries to bring them his toys to cheer them up. So sweet....

Derek...

Here's Micah sleeping with his arms straight up in the air. My mom told me she has a picture of me doing the exact same thing when I was a baby! :)
Micah...

Precious Andrew with his bright little eyes...

Andrew...

Micah...

Derek...big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment