Thursday, October 27, 2011

30 weeks!

I will be 30 weeks pregnant with these little guys tomorrow!! It's so amazing to be in the 30's!!! We had an ultrasound today, and we're so happy/relieved/thankful that we got another great report. The Dr. keeps telling me that this is as good of a report as he can give for triplets. Baby A weighs 3 lbs, 14 oz; Baby B is 3 lbs 11 oz, and Baby C is 3 lbs 10 oz. They're all measuring in the 70th percentile for single babies! I am not showing any signs of labor and he said he'd be surprised if anything major would change over the next couple of weeks. Typically with a triplet pregnancy, starting at 28 weeks, they schedule appointments for you every week, but again this time the Dr. said that things are looking so good, that we can wait for 2 more weeks to come in. So the next time we're in I'll be 32 weeks, which is our next goal, and the average pregnancy length for triplets. Please pray nothing major changes between then, and that we make it that far. God is so faithful....He's given us no reason to do anything but praise Him through all of this.


The babies are getting harder and harder to ultrasound. Baby A is the only one who would cooperate today. He's resting on my left hip bone, and pushes on my bladder like 100 times a day. Baby's C's head now is on my right hip bone, and his legs are kicking straight up at my ribs. He's giving me a ton of back pain, too. Sometimes I put a baseball behind my back to relieve pressure in certain spots, and I always have a heating pad on my back now. Evan's been amazing and gives me back rubs every night, too. And Baby B's feet are on my left side and his head and upper body stretches into the middle of my belly. He's kind of laying sideways. I feel him kick the most....maybe because it seems like he has the most room....or because he's going to be a little stinker. :)


Here's Baby A's little foot....so perfect already....
And here is Baby A...sweetie...




Tyler is in to measuring things with his tape measure lately, so he walks around the living room and we ask him how many inches everything is. A typical conversation goes like this: "Tyler, how many inches is the couch?" Tyler: "3 minutes, mommy." We haven't quite gotten units of measurement down yet. :) The other day he held the tape measure up to my belly and I asked him how many inches it is, and he just patted my belly and said, "Mommy's huge." At least he's honest!! :)

And I am huge.....here I am last week at 29 weeks. I really grow every day right now....


We got a riding lawn mower that used to be Evan's grandparents. Tyler is obsessed with it, and wants to "drive" it constantly (that and every tractor, digger, and truck he sees).

Tyler's talking so much, and surprises us with what he can say every day! If you ask him who the President is, he'll say "Obama" and tell you Obama's a "democrat," but he'll also tell you that Tyler is a "Republican" if you ask him, too. So funny! He has no idea what he's saying. He'll tell us what kind of diggers are that we pass on the road (excavator, payloader, bulldozer, JCB), and he's actually teaching me things about diggers! He's getting more fun every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment