We have had a crazy few last days. On Sunday, Tyler got the stomach flu (pretty bad...), then Evan got it on Monday, then I got it yesterday (Tuesday) early in the morning. By about noon, I hadn't drank anything for about 12 hours, and could feel myself getting dehydrated. When we called the Dr., they told us to come in, and so we ended up going to the hospital to get fluids. When we got there I was so dehydrated that I was having contractions 3 min. apart. As soon as they started giving me fluids, they slowed down, so that was a huge relief. I got about 3 bags of fluids over an 8 hour period.
We were scheduled for an ultrasound this morning, so they just did it yesterday, which was good, because we wanted to make sure the babies were okay. They checked everything, and the contractions didn't do much to progress labor, so that was a relief. They said everything looked really good. The babies are all measuring about 3 -4 days ahead (I was 21 weeks 4 days yesterday, and all the babies were measuring at 22 weeks or more), and two of them weigh 1 lb, 1 oz, and one weighs 1 lb, 2 oz. They're right on track, so we're so thankful!! Thank you for the prayers...we know they're helping!!
They let me leave the hospital around 8 p.m. last night when I could finally start keeping liquids and a little food down. It was a relief because all day they were talking about keeping me over night. My mom drove up from Platte and got Tyler and took him back home with her, so that's been a huge help, too. Today I'm doing pretty well...just trying to slowly start eating again, and really pushing the fluids. It's been quite the week so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Heather!
ReplyDeleteMy mom said that you were pregnant again with triplets this time, just saw your blog and was reading how you were doing. I want you to know that i am praying for you! Wish i lived closer so i could help some but will pray for you during these next few months as you grow your babies. Our little girl is to arrive in less than a month! Enjoy this time as much as you can, this too will be a memory that seems to fade away. Praying for you all!
Amanda Swett