Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another good ultrasound!

I'm 23 weeks and 4 days pregnant with the triplets today. We had an ultrasound this morning, and it's nice because right now they're just making sure I'm not close to going into labor and they're checking the babies for growth. The ultrasound still took over an hour today because the babies were so active! Not one of them would hold still and let the tech get good pictures. :) We were so thankful for the results. Two of the babies are weighing 1 lb. 8 oz., and the other one is 1 lb. 9 oz. The one that's the heaviest is actually the one who had the placenta issue (where the cord connected on the side), that we were a little worried about. Thankfully the placenta is still providing the nutrition baby boy A needs!




The babies are still on the same growth chart that they use for single babies, and they're all measuring in the 65th to 70th percentile....so bigger than average for single babies! We were so thrilled to hear that! The Dr. said most likely at this point we would've seen some sign of growth issues if they were going to be there, and he was really positive. He just told me to keep doing what I'm doing, so I'll continue to sit and lay most of the time. I'm trying to lay down for at least half of the day lately, which is challenging, but it takes a lot of pressure off. I'm getting so big already....they say with triplets you measure about 10 - 12 weeks ahead, and I definitely look like I'm about 35 weeks along, I'd say. Where will it all go?!!




Tyler is doing great. He's at Evan's parent's house for part of this week, which is best for him and the babies, but it's hardest for me. I really miss him when he's not here, but I know he's getting so much attention and love there, so he's happy. He's been petting horses, and looking at the pigs, and riding on the mower and in the tractor....all things he loves. Evan's mom is bringing him here tomorrow, so I'm already excited to see him!

We got a shot of Baby A and Baby C today....B was not cooperating. :) Here's Baby A with his little leg stretched way up by his head...


And here's one of Baby C. He's got his arms and fists kind of in front of his face...They're so precious already!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment