I just realized that I didn't ever put Tyler's first photo shoot up on the blog, so I thought I'd share. He was about 3 weeks old when we took these. My cousin in Canton is in her last semester at Iowa and is a photography major, and she did a really great job! She's hoping to open a studio in Rock Valley after she graduates...(memoriesmadebymeg.com).
He's already gotten so big since these! He just had his two month appt. and he weighs 12 pounds, 14 ounces and is 23 inches long. He's still in the 90th percentile for height and length!
He looks like a REAL doll!!! SOOOO HANDSOME HEATHER!!!! The Dooyema girls call dibs on him already! :) LOVE YOU! - Shell
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful, precious baby! You are so blessed and Tyler is so blessed to have you & Evan as parents. Take it all in and enjoy every moment.
ReplyDeleteGert