Thursday, January 21, 2016

Blog Catch Up

So....I'm the worst blogger in the history of blogging!  It's been FOUR months since I last updated.  Life is always crazy, but lately it's been even more so.   Since my last update, we've had all 6 of our birthdays (Evan and I in Oct, triplets in November, and Tyler in Dec), and of course Christmas.  Also, as of Jan. 1 of this year, Evan opened his own law practice, so we've been incredibly busy getting all the details in place with that.  That has honestly consumed most of our life for the last few months.  Oh, and also we have four rowdy boys at home who only want to wrestle.

We are finally all healthy, so I'm thankful for normal life again.  Andrew got strep throat the week after Christmas, then a few days later Micah and Derek got a fever and cough and just yuck that lasted 5 days.  On their last day of it, Tyler got it for 5 days, and the second day of Tyler's, Evan got it.  Mama stayed healthy, thank goodness!

Here are some pics from this fall to catch you all up on my handsome little crew of men:


 Derek....doing art.  What he loves best!!
Andrew....
 Derek...
 Derek and Daddy....if this kid could wrestle or get tickled all day, he would.
 Micah...


 T, M, A, D
A rare moment of all four reading on the couch together.  Looks so peaceful, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment