Friday, December 21, 2012

Pictures!

I've been meaning to get these pictures up for awhile...they were taken around the babies' birthday. 

Derek...

Really the only way to check out the candy bowl is with your bat-glasses on.
Sweet Andrew...

 All the boys....they play so well together!  We're to the point where if need to feed Tyler or get something done upstairs quickly, I can put all three together downstairs where it is completely baby-proofed, close all the doors, put a gate in front of the steps, and they play amazing together!  They actually get whinier when I am down there b/c then they all want to be held, etc. 

I don't leave Tyler down there too often with them alone, although the other day I had to run upstairs for something and I told the babies that Tyler was in charge while I was gone, and told Tyler he had to babysit and let me know if anyone gave him any trouble.  He took his job VERY seriously, and he was so nice to the babies!  He's getting much better behaved lately, which has made a HUGE difference!  Maybe he's getting used to this three brother thing???  He actually cried last week when I told him that Grandma Carol took Derek home for the night.  Sweet, huh?

Micah, Derek, Andrew

 Micah man.  He's had his helmet since Sept. and last time we were in they told us that his head was already measuring in "normal" range (meaning....if we had brought him in that day to get evaluated and his head was the shape it was, they would not have recommended a helmet!), so that's great news!  We're kind of just seeing how the next few months go now.  If there's not a ton more growth, we can start phasing him out of it, but if he is still changing a lot, we'll keep him in it a little longer.  He's able to have it off for 4 hours a day now instead of 1, which has been so nice!  Although....I could definitely tell he is used to wearing it.  I really think his helmet is part of the reason he is such a rough neck!  He's used to bumps on his head not hurting!  When I take it off, I almost think it's confusing for him b/c he has to be careful then.  He's gotten lots of bumps and bruises as he's getting used to this transition.  Poor guy!

 Micah and Daddy.  Sweet!

 Best. Daddy. Ever.



 A, D, M
 Derek also needs his coffee fix in the morning, apparently.  :)
 This was right before we were going to leave for my parents for a night.  Andrew was so excited to go!
 How sweet is this?  Ahh!  Nothing cuter than three naked babies in the tub!
 Andrew....he's been getting a random curl every once in awhile.  LOVE that hair!

Andrew has been giving us these big cheesy smiles with his huge teeth lately.  So cute!
Everyone thought this was SO much fun!!  And Tyler thought it was amazing that he got to be the engineer.  :)  I love having all little boys!!  A, D, M, T
 Tyler and Andrew riding double.  :)

Evan is trying to make everyone in our house into Vikings fans already...
 Andrew...
 Derek
 Checking out the snow for the first time!  M, D, A
 Cousin Ethan and Tyler making Christmas cookies.  Check out how many sprinkles these things have!
 Tyler and I were playing in his house together, and then ALL the babies came in, too.  Five people in one tiny house.  The babies thought it was GREAT!
 Andrew.  Ha!
 Grandpa Ken with Andrew and Derek....Love this one!
Other things....Derek can now say:  Hi, Baby, Pretty, Teeter Totter, What's That?, Mama, Dada
Micah says:  Hi, Mama, Dada, No no no (he hears that a lot!)
Andrew says:  Hi, Mama, Dada
It's so fun that they are starting to talk!  Derek and MIcah are cruising all over walking.  Andrew is taking his time, and that's been how it's been going since the beginning.  He's just SO laid back compared to the other two.  As an example....we brought all the boys to see the lights in the Western Mall the other night (they really liked it!).  On the way home, it was time for a bottle and bed, and Micah and Derek were screaming their heads off the whole way home.  Andrew, though, had found Micah's fuzzy stocking hat in the car seat next to him and was snuggling with that up to his cheek and sucking his thumb.  Any time there is anything to snuggle with, Andrew will be sucking his thumb with it up to his cheek (washclothes, dishtowel, spit rag....).  He is the sweetest little boy ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment