Tuesday, November 20, 2012

First Steps!

I almost hate to say it...but this might be getting more fun.  Just as of this week Tyler has started behaving much better (we got super strict for awhile, and I think it helped!), has been being nicer to the babies, and just tonight they were all four playing together in the ball pit downstairs.  All four were giggling and having a great time together.  Amazing!

This week we had the babies' eye appointments, as well.  I was nervous about it b/c I wasn't sure what they were going to tell us about Micah.  I have a good friend/college roomie who is now an opthamologist and she told me more than likely they would find more farsightedness this appointment b/c of a drop we had to give him in his eye before that totally relaxed his focusing muscles.  What they actually found, though, was that his vision had improved!  We were so excited.  It had moved down about half a step from last time.  We will bring him in again to get checked in about 3 mo, but they said they wouldn't put glasses on him until 18 mo. if we have to then.  Derek and Andrew were a little on the high end of normal farsightedness for their age, but the dr. didn't act too concerned about them.  He wants to see them back in 6 mo to be sure they are growing out of it.  Yet another blessing!

Also, the babies are walking!  Micah is picking it up the fastest...he'll take about 10+ steps in a row.  Derek will do about 5 or so, and Andrew will take one here or there.  It's so amazing to watch them learn this!  Tyler is amazed by all of this, and giggles every time they take off.  Our babies are getting so big!!!! 

Here's a glimpse into our crazy life. This is our basement (aka: kid zone) where we play every night.



And at the end of the night, we strip the babies down when it's time for them to go upstairs.  You can see by this next video how much they LOVE playing on the stairs right now.  Our life is such a circus!  But wow...more fun than I ever imagined having a family would be.  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment