Alright...I couldn't decide which pictures to put up because so many of them were cracking me up, so I put a bunch up. This first group is of Andrew and Derek. These two pick on each other constantly! When I lay them on the floor sort of close to each other, they roll over to where the other one is. I've caught them sucking on each others hands, Derek sucking on Andrew's head (yes, head), grabbing each others hands, sleepers, ears, etc. Micah joins in a little, but he's so laid back, he doesn't really get too involved.
This day started out calm. Andrew and Derek were being so cute together on the couch, so I started snapping pictures...
Then the attacking began....
Pretty soon Andrew was trying to suck on Derek's sleeper...
This did not make Derek happy...as you can see...
And pretty soon, they were both HYSTERICAL...And my mom and I were hysterically laughing....SO funny!!! I think this is our first of many fights.
Friends again. :)
I stuck all three naked babes in a laundry basket to try to get some pictures. Micah, Derek, Andrew.
And here we go again...trying to get a cute shot of all three of them in their hats.
Derek decided now would be a good time to check Andrew's temperature.
Micah LOVES that white blanket draped over the basket.
Derek: "I do not like how this is going."
Derek: "It's go time Andrew."
Micah: "I could seriously play with this blanket ALL day, guys."
Andrew: "I will suck on your hand..."
We have been laughing a lot at these babies lately...it's starting to get really fun when all three of them are together since they are interacting a little bit more.
Sweet little Micah....how cute is he?
That smile...I LOVE it!
Precious little Andrew with his beautiful eyes...
Cutie pie Derek...
The babies are outgrowing the bouncy seats! When they came home from the hospital they were sleeping in these all the time, and we had to prop up the bottoms b/c they were so tiny. How things have changed in 5 1/2 months! Here's Micah...
Tyler has been very into his drawing lately. His favorite things to draw are his hand, circles, and peanut butter sandwiches (???). :) I found him in my bed drawing the other day. So sweet...
My big boy...There are so many cute boys in my house right now I can hardly stand it! :) How blessed am I?!
No comments:
Post a Comment