Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Double Ear Infection

Little Tyler has an ear infection in both ears again, so he's on another round of antibiotics. Poor little guy! He hadn't been sleeping well again at night, and we thought maybe it was just his top teeth coming in (both bottom teeth are in!), but I brought him in to get his ears checked, and that was once again what the problem was! This is the fourth time he's had one or both ears infected. We're going to try antibiotics once more, and if they don't work this time, then we'll probably do tubes. At this point I just want to do whatever is going to help him the most and take the pain away. He's been getting up quite a bit at night lately, which is making it hard to work for Evan and I because we are so tired all the time! It seems like he is NEVER going to sleep through the night consistently, but I know it'll come.

Even though he has an ear infection, Tyler is still being really good and happy during the day, which is so great! He's getting even more fun now -- he's babbling a lot more and making his "m" and "b" sounds a lot. I'm pretty sure his first word is going to be Mama. :) He keeps getting better at walking, too. He can take about 4 -5 steps between Evan and I, and he just loves being on his feet all the time! He's also really into chasing Evan and I around the apartment in his walker, and loves it when we run after him, too. He laughs a lot, and loves jumping in his little jumperoo right now, too. I think he's going to be a little wild man... :) I love all of his energy! He keeps us smiling all day long...

Here's our happy little guy...


This is his "serious/I think this is really interesting" face. We love it because his cheeks get really chunky when he does this!

No comments:

Post a Comment