Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day!



We got to help Evan celebrate his first Father's Day on Sunday! Well, actually we celebrated last year, but Tyler was only about the size of a bean inside of me at that point. :) Evan is such an amazing husband, but it makes him even more amazing to see him be such a great dad to our baby. Tyler absolutely loves his daddy....he gets hyper when he even walks into the room. Evan says he loves being a dad more than he ever thought he would, too. And it shows: I love watching him make Tyler giggle, snuggle with him, read to him...Tyler has no idea how good he has it!

This year was the first year we got to celebrate Father's Day with my dad in about 5 years, too. I feel so blessed to have had such an outstanding and loving role model in my life.... I always told my dad I'd be lucky if I found someone to marry that was as great as he is!

Tyler had his 6 month check up yesterday. Everything is great, except he has another ear infection (that's 3 so far....yikes). Actually, I don't think his last ear infection got cleared up, which probably explains why he has been sleeping SO bad. So we're back on the antibiotics...hopefully this will help! Poor little guy... He's still in the 90th percentile for weight and height. He weighs 19 lbs, 6 oz, and is 27 inches long. He's getting so big!!

Evan's cousin took some pictures for us last week (Thanks, Deanna!!). Here are a few of them:















3 comments:

  1. ahh! i LOVE these pics! Can he seriously stand up like that? Oh man..Tyler is growing SO fast! I can't believe how much he weighs too! Holy cow! Heather, I want a copy of one of these pics please. :) SOOOO adorable!!! Can't wait to see you SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooove these pictures!! SOOO cute!! What a great family! I miss you guys! Glad you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete