And how can a girl be SO hot when it's blizzarding outside? Typically at night I sit in the recliner with the heating pad on my back and the sliding door to our patio cracked. Evan thinks he's getting sick from how cold it is in our place, but I am always SO hot! What will I ever do if I am pregnant in the summer? Makes me roast just thinking about it... :)
I'm 38 weeks today! I just went to the Dr. yesterday and I'm not dialated at all yet (bummer), so we'll keep waiting. People keep telling me I'm still carrying really high, so even though we wish our little guy would come today, we're thinking it could be a few weeks yet. My dad made me promise to wait to deliver until this Saturday when when he gets home from the mission trip he's on in Guatemala. I told him I couldn't promise him anything, but at this rate, it doesn't look like it's going to be a problem! I'm pretty much ready to go, though. I have my hospital bag packed, my camera batteries charged, my Christmas presents all bought and wrapped, and I just got my hair highlighted, so I'm feeling ready. :)
Here I am on Sunday at 37.5 weeks:

Here's Evan putting up a curtain rod for me in the baby room. He's already such a good dad! Our nursery will be way cuter when we can put the baby's name up on the wall and once we have some other decorations up.
We got to watch our two little nephews from Sioux City, Ethan and Luke, on Saturday. Here's how the day went for the most part: Wrestling, wrestling, and then some rough housing. Here is Evan with little Luke (he's two and SO cute!). Why do I have a feeling this is what our house is always going to look like in a year or two??

You are gorgeous! I love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely wonderful! I'm way jealous! Aren't pillows just amazing?!?! And for me it was a recliner or the corner of our sectional couch! Take care and keep us posted!
ReplyDelete