Thursday, September 24, 2009

Getting Ready!

We've had a really fun week of getting ready for the baby this week! Our crib and changing table got delivered to the entry way of our apartment building on Tuesday, and as soon as we got them in the door, we had to set them up! So we put them together and tried to get the room a little set up. It makes it seem so real to have all the nursery furniture now!

The next night we felt like setting more things up, so we put our pack 'n play together in the living room, took the stroller and car seat out and got it figured out, looked at the little bathtub, etc. It's really fun just imagining taking our little guy for walks in that stroller! We're getting so excited!

We take our childbirth class on Saturday at Sanford. It's an all day (8 hour) class so we'll see if I decide to go through with the labor after I hear all that. :) I may just decide that he's going to stay in there awhile longer (maybe forever). I better bring snacks. Could be a long day.

Here is Evan setting up the crib...

















Getting the car seat ready....

















I took the stroller for a test drive around our apartment.


















And here is Evan modeling the Baby Bjorn. He appears to be very proud of his new accessory.
I am 27 weeks along as of yesterday. Here's the latest picture. This skirt is from my friend Shelly. When she gave it to me, it fell right off my hips with the button buttoned! I thought, "there's no way I'll ever fit in that thing." Oh crap. :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are all ready for baby boy to arrive! You look great Heather! Thanks for posting the pics!
    Love, Katie (and the Sytsma fam)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather!
    You look adorable :) I love the picture of Evan and the baby bjorn; I was cracking up when I saw it! I'm so excited for you both and I'm glad I can get these updates even though you are far away now.

    Take care,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you can't wait for the baby to arrive

    ReplyDelete