Saturday, June 27, 2015

Day at the Park

I can't believe I haven't updated for so long!  We've been adjusting to life without school, and the boys are loving it.  I'm missing my four hours a week to get things done without the boys, but I'm so thankful that I get to spend this time with them.  I'm finding that usually it's best to keep them really, really busy from the second they wake up.  Otherwise they just wrestle, pick on each other, wrestle some more, wrestle, and then fight.  You get the picture.  They'll wrestle each other and start crying, but they still won't walk away.  They always want to be all together.  I'm continuing to learn a lot about discipline and boys.  This is extreme parenting!

Here are some cute pics from a park we went to a few weeks ago....

Big boy Tyler....

 Andrew
 Derek..
Stretching across a bridge (T, A, M, D)
 They were just having so much fun this day...they were all really giggly, so I'm so thankful I could capture it (b/c it's pretty rare that they are ALL in a happy, fun loving mood).  Seriously.  I don't think anyone cried for like an hour.  That's a record!
 I love this one....my sweeties.  A, T, M, D
 I have to tell them jokes when I take pictures of them to get them all to look at me.  This time I was imitating something Andrew does that they all thought was really silly.  Lately, I've also been asking them "who has the whitest teeth?" when I want them to smile.  Anything can be accomplished if I make it a competition with these guys.  :)
 Brotherly love...I just read something from a mom who wrote that the best thing she could do for her kids was to give them siblings, and I think it's so true.  The life lessons they learn from just living together are so valuable.  Plus, how fun would it be to have three other little friends with you all the time?  It's like a play date every day and a sleepover every night!  (M, D, A, T)
 The triplets...M, D, A

No comments:

Post a Comment