Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Anema Triplets meet the Dooyema Triplets


These boys are getting crazier by the day! And more hilarious! They do and say the most hilarious things. Derek constantly makes his "mad eyes" at us to try to crack us up, Micah gives kisses constantly, and Andrew really comes to life (think hyper, crazy baby....especially if we strip him down) at about 6 p.m. every night. Tyler is loving summer, and is outside all day every day it's not raining. :)

Here are the babies.... Micah, Andrew, Derek.

 

Tyler on his four wheeler. He LOVES this thing!! It's kind of amazing to me how well he can drive it already!

 
 
Tyler got to spend a night at Evan's parents a couple weekends ago when I went to Kayla's (Evan's youngest sister's) bachelorette party in Minneapolis.  He cried when I picked him up and told me he wanted to stay for 16 weeks.  I think he had fun.  :) 
 
Here he is with Grandpa Marv...they have hunting hats on with lights....

Tyler and Grandma Carol on the sprayer.  Tyler teaches me about all the farm equipment.  I am learning!

 
Tyler and grandpa.  Tyler is so in awe of him. 
 
My three little honey's....M, D, A

They NEVER sit still, so to get a picture, I put a Praise Baby DVD on. As I've said before, it's like a tranquilizer. :) A, D, M


HOW CUTE ARE THEY?!?!  :)


Triplet teeter totter! Derek, Andrew, Micah. I love when they do this....so cute that they're playing together so much! Another thing they love to do is pull a blanket around the house, and then the other brother (or 2) chases them and tries to catch the blanket. I hear them giggling in every room of the house. Cutest sound ever! I would say 95% of the time it ends in tears (they bonk into each other, or a wall, or someone falls, etc), but it's fun while it lasts!  These boys are maniacs!!


We finally put all the chairs around our table, so we can eat like a real family. This was a really big deal for us! All the boys (including Tyler) giggled the entire first meal we ate like this. I think it was just as amazing for them as it was for Evan and I to feel like we were a family! Evan and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary over Memorial Day. SO much has changed in 8 years, but wow...have we gone through a lot and grown and faced challenges and supported each other....more than we'd ever know. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband through all of this.


We love playing outside! We put up a temporary fence in our backyard to keep all the troops from scattering. They love running out there. The first thing they say when they wake up is, "outdide" (outside), or they go right to the entry way and get their shoes and start waving bye bye frantically. It's been SO rainy and wet lately, so it's been hard to get out, which makes for a lot of tears. We got 9 inches in 2 days last week, so our backyard was a little swamp like for awhile.  Here is Derek mowing.  They LOVE this mower.

 

He is always cracking us up!


Sweet little Micah man. He loves swinging! He's definitely the rowdiest one of the group, I'd say. He went down the slide head first the other day, and he tries everything! He's thrown himself off of most pieces of furniture in our house, for sure. Tonight he fell and got a huge goose egg on his forehead. I always feel SO awful about it. Like I could cry, really! Micah usually just cries for a few seconds, and then gets up and does it again. I'm not kidding when I say that a successful day for me is that everyone is still in one piece when Evan gets home. And they're only 18 months!!  


Little Andrew heading down the slide. Andrew has proven to be the most independent. He is always off exploring new places, and doesn't really care if he's by his brothers or not when he's outside. He'll climb up the rock wall and go down the slide about 500 times a day, giggling just as hard every time with his crazy fro hair flying in the wind.  J


Here are my mom and dad with all the boys....the babies were all actually sitting still by my dad, so he was loving it (once again...Praise Baby was on!).

 
Such an amazing grandpa....
 
Andrew...
Micah...
Tyler...doing what he loves most. Digging in the sandbox!

And....on Memorial Day weekend, my best friend Shelly and her hubby and triplet girls visited us! It was the first time my triplets met her triplets. This is still the most bizarre situation ever! Before Shelly I didn't know anyone who had triplets, and now we both have them. It's so unreal to us yet that this happened!

Here are her girls (5 years old) and Tyler having "talk time" before bed. They stayed over one night, and it was so much fun, and a very full house! Made me miss them SO much!!! When Shelly's girls were little, I would take the Thursday night shift after work, and go to their house and help her feed and put the babies down. I had no idea then how much I would need the practice!


Here are our triplets having breakfast together! Derek, Micah, Andrew, Addison, Emily, Hailey. They are such little beauties!


All of the kiddos...is this crazy or what?! Girls: Hailey, Emily, Addison (Hailey and Em are identical), and my boys: Tyler, Derek, Micah, Andrew.

This is the choo choo wagon. We LOVE it. When the boys want to go in it, they say "choo choo"....and they want to go in it all the time! We get lots of looks when we take this around the neighborhood, and it's so crazy b/c all the neighbors know us, and we don't know nearly all of them. We have people drive around the block again to look at us, lots of people slam on their brakes and stare, most people wave, and we've even had a picture snapped. This just feels like our normal life now, so it's so funny that it's not normal to everyone else!
 
Me and Shell with the whole gang...We are SO blessed!  It's just so amazing to have such a close friend to go through this kind of an experience with.  We can relate on so many levels, and it makes it so much less scary for me to get through some of the stages knowing she's already done it.  So thankful for this girl!  :)


Whoa. That's a lot of kids! Derek, Hailey, Andrew, Emily, Tyler, Addison, Micah.


No comments:

Post a Comment