My mom came up the other weekend, which was SO great. It's like having another me around. :) The boys love her and all wanted to sit on top of her!
Tyler made a train for all the babies to ride in. He's showing glimpses of being nicer to the babies...maybe. Sometimes. Derek kept trying to stand up in his train car, though. Andrew is the only one who sat still.
Derek, Andrew
Andrew just couldn't resist giving Derek a big smacker. I always tell Andrew his kisses are a little too forceful. He grabs your face and just plants one right on you really hard. So hilarious!
Derek, Evan, Andrew. Andrew fell asleep on his daddy....so sweet. He loves to snuggle!
Tyler and I are working on a painting project in his room. We're painting a wall, and it's been in the works for awhile...we keep getting interrupted! We're having a lot of fun doing it, though! He is painting sky scrapers here (obviously).
Swinging on a pretty fall day. Andrew, Derek, Micah.
Little Micah man. He's getting really attached to me...which I kind of love. Any time I sit on the floor he is on my lap or standing up on me giving me a big wet kiss in about 3 seconds. He has such a sweet, laid back personality.
Little Derek. What a joy he is...He keeps us laughing all the time. All you have to do is look at Derek and say "hi" or "boo" and he giggles. He definitely reminds us the most of Tyler with the way he laughs, jabbers a lot, and has a little temper. :)
Sweetie pie Andrew. He has started army crawling all over this last week, so now we have 3 on the move!
Here's Micah's new thing: I've caught him laying flat on his face on the tile sucking on it. Crazy baby!
I took a picture of my dust pan to show what is on our floor after the babies eat...
This is great! Brigham was laughing hysterically and the dog was barking at the computer!
ReplyDelete