Tyler is doing really good lately. He's such a happy baby, and smiles all the time! He used to have a crabby stage from 7 - 8 p.m. almost every night, but he doesn't have that any more, which is amazing. He goes down pretty well around 9 p.m. and the last few nights he's been sleeping until almost 7 a.m. It's so great to get a full night of sleep this last little while! I'm not sure that it will last, but it's great for now!
My mom was here this afternoon and had fun snuggling with Tyler...
Tummy time....
YEAH!! Time to celebrate but we'll be gone this weekend so next. And it's about time for our weekly walks to start. Tell Evan congrats - we're so glad for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWahoo! I'm so happy that everything is falling into place! It was all in God's hands and timing!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the picture of Tyler in his striped orange shirt, holding a stuffed animal!
ReplyDeleteGod is good!!
ReplyDelete