The boys keep asking, "Is it summer YET?" This cold then warm weather is throwing them off a little! We've been able to get outside a little more, which has done wonders for getting rid of their energy (and for my sanity). :)
A sunny, cold day....
When I need a moment of peace or if I need to get dinner ready, etc, I'll give them their Leap Pads. This day they all wanted to be next to each other when they played. They are the best of friends, and can fight more often and rougher than I've ever seen before.Helping me with a project by measuring some boards. Andrew, Derek, Micah
Seriously....most fun daddy EVER! I'm not sure if you can see Evan underneath the pile of cushions and blankets, but he's there. The boys love nothing more than when he lays on the couch and lets them put as many cushions, blankets, and pillows on top of him. He moans the whole time like it's getting really heavy, and then he "busts out" at the end, and they all scream. The rougher the better with these guys! Derek, Andrew, Micah, Tyler
Derek...
We built what the boys thought was the hugest snowman EVER in our backyard with our whole family. So fun!! I love that they are at this age and we can do stuff like this together. This is one of those pics where everyone almost looks like they are the same age. I still get asked every once in awhile if they are quads... D, M, A, T
T, A, M, D
And here is the team of super heros helping me get dinner in the crock pot.! D, M, A. Spiderman, Iron man, and Wolverine. How sad is it that I know that?! :) They are SO in love with super heros right now!!
It's such a treat to get to read with just two....everyone fits on my lap!
Andrew....
Brothers....My favorite times are when these these three get each other laughing so hard....Andrew, Derek, Micah
Derek....mission in life: to make others laugh. Love him!!!
Grandpa and Derek....
My big boy Tyler....
Then this past weekend we went to see Evan's parents. The boys are obsessed with helping grandpa on the farm. Here they are cleaning out the tractor's snow blower. Grandpa gave them a putty knife and told them to scrape mud off of it. They were in heaven. Big machine? Tools? Mud? What could be better?!
Pushing the riding lawn mower across the shed....such manly work!
Tractor rides....
Picking up rocks in the field. They definitely burn all their energy at the farm! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment