Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick or Treat!

The babies were the Three Blind Mice and Tyler was the Big Cheese for Halloween this year.  All of them LOVED it!  We've been talking about trick or treating for a week straight now, so everyone was excited to go!  The boys were so hilarious...they kept their sunglasses on the whole night, even as it got dark.  I was so surprised no one ripped their or their brothers' ears off, or pulled their pink tummy off of their costume.  They were too excited about all the candy in their buckets, I think.  :)  

Here's the crew...Derek, Andrew, Micah and Tyler 



Micah, Andrew, Derek.  Have you EVER seen such adorable mice?!!


Cutest. Cheese. Ever.


Micah, Andrew, Derek, Tyler 


Derek. 


Micah.  He mostly sucked on candy wrappers until they disintegrated so he could get to the good stuff.  :)


Andrew, Derek...


Our neighborhood is so crazy on Halloween!  There are tons of kids who trick or treat here.  The boys were a huge hit!  :)  


Cutie pie Andrew mouse.


Andrew and Micah talking about all the candy in their buckets.  They thought their tails were really funny, too...


What is more fun than looking through your huge bucket of candy?!  Andrew, Micah, Derek 



And just a couple other quick pics...

Evan was fixing our recliner the other night, and as you can see, this was a very interesting project!  All the boys wanted to get their tools out right away and start working.  I told Evan next time I don't know what to do with them at home I'm just going to flip the chair upside down and let them get to work.  They are fascinated by the craziest things!

Derek is drilling...

Derek drilling, Micah with his screwdriver, and Tyler with his saw...  Think how much I'm going to get done around my house when they actually can use real tools!

No comments:

Post a Comment