When I was at my mom's with the kids last week we attempted to get some cute pictures of the boys. These first few were probably our best of all four of them together! As it usually is, this was an impossible task to get a cute pic of everyone looking at the camera and not crying or poking each other, etc.
Andrew, Derek, Micah (21 mo.), Tyler (3 1/2)
This next group is described best by taking a look at the pics. This one I had marked as the best out of this pose, if that gives you any indication. :)
Micah, Derek, Andrew, Tyler
The outtakes...
"Oh Tyler....mommy feels the exact same way..."
Andrew was just not feeling it on this day. He would NOT take his thumb out of his mouth, and the owl was being gripped pretty tightly!
Tyler. Looking backwards.
Micah. "If you people are going to make me take pictures, I'm eating the props."
My big boy Tyler....I can't believe how grown up he looks lately! He turns FOUR in December!
Andrew...
Once we took the owl away, he started snuggling with an apple! So sweet...
Derek...
Micah...
We are truly blessed beyond measure to be able to have these little boys in our family. How full and rich and amazing our life is....They are all so perfect and sweet and unique. God is so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment