We are so blessed...we've been having one of the best holiday seasons ever! Everyone talks about the miracle of Christmas, but isn't it really?? When I see little Tyler, I can't help but think about how Jesus came into this world as a little baby...totally helpless, dependant on his mom for everything. I'm sure he got ear infections and fevers, too, and I'm sure Mary got up and checked on him during the night just like I do with Tyler, too. And then that same little baby grew up and saved the whole world from our sin. It truly is such an uncomprehendable miracle.
I feel so blessed this Christmas: An amazing husband and baby boy, a house with room!!, great loving families, some amazing Christmas gifts, no major snow storms (last Christmas we were snowed in!), no more bar exams (last year Evan was studying every spare second!), and this is the first Christmas that we didn't have to make a 10 hour drive from Milwaukee. Merry Christmas! :)
Here is Tyler and his baby cousin Ethan (Matt & Tosha's). Tosha and I were trying to get the two boys together for a picture in their Yankee's outfits for their Grandpa Ken (a super fan). We were sweating by the time we were done, and we still didn't get a great one!

Tyler watching daddy shovel the driveway...
Opening presents at Grandpa and Grandma Anema's on Christmas Eve.... He got SUCH fun stuff and was completely spoiled!

Tyler and his big cousin Ethan, showing off their books. Tyler loves Ethan and his brother Luke....they give him so much attention! Three little grandsons on that side...makes it fun!

Ethan and Luke in their Vikings sweatshirts from uncle Evan...Tough guys...

Santa Clause made a surprise visit to the Anema's while we were there...Tyler wasn't quite sure what to think...

On Christmas Day we went to my parents house for another round of partying. Baby cousin Ethan and my dad were worn out!!
Here is Tyler sitting in his new sled with his puppy. He loves being pulled around the house in it!
Grandpa and Tyler opening his stocking.

Both of my grandma's came over to my parents this weekend. Here's Tyler reading books with his great-grandma Lieuwen...
At Grandma Lieuwen's Christmas party...
Tyler and Alex (my cousin's son...4 months older than Tyler) were having a great time playing together! Alex was "helping" Tyler unwrap his gift. So cute...
Here is Tyler reading books in his new chair (every one year old needs their own chair that matches the "big furniture", right?). He loves it!

And another place he loves lately....his play house from Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Ken! It has a working door bell which he rings about 500 times a day, and a little cell phone with a holder in it that he's crazy about! Our basement is SO much fun for him right now...he gets hyper as soon as he knows we're going down there to play. :)

AhHH! I LOOOVEEE these pics and seeing you and your fam having SOOO much fun with Tyler!!! He is growing up so fast! When can I visit?? MISS YOU TONS! - Auntie Shell
ReplyDelete