Our other big news: We bought a house! We've been watching houses about ever since we have moved to Sioux Falls, and we were keeping our eye on this one. It's been on the market since February, and the owners dropped the price a second time, so we thought it was time to jump on it. We really love the floor plan in the house, and as soon as we walked in the first time, we just looked at each other like, "this could be it!" It just feels comfy. It's a ranch with garden view windows. 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. We hope to not move for a very long time. This is the house we hope to raise our family in!
Here are some pictures from the realtor's site. The house is hardly painted, so there's lots of white right now, and I'm already getting decorating ideas! :)
The big covered deck is one of our favorite things! We've also met two of the neighbors already and they seem really great!









Where MY room? :) :) :) LOVE IT HEATH! So happy for you guys!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! It's fun moving and settling into your first "home"! Very nice!
ReplyDeleteHEATHER! I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats on buying a house...it looks awesome!! :) Miss ya!!
ReplyDeleteThe house looks great! Which room is the baby's room? By the way, since Tyler is walking, I don't think he's a baby anymore!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Heather and Evan! I am so happy for you! The house looks beautiful! Enjoy!
ReplyDelete