We had such a great weekend...we stayed with Ryan and Shelly, which was so much fun! For those of you who don't know, Shelly was my roomie in college and my maid of honor, and she's just amazing! To add to her amazingness, she is also the mom of triplet girls: Addison, Emily, and Hailey. I REALLY miss living by them! Shelly and I went to the Broadway show, "Wicked" on Friday night and had such a fun girls night out away from the kiddos! On Saturday we went tailgating and to a Brewers game with a big group of all of our friends. And on Sunday we went to our old church and saw everyone...
Here's Ev with Emily and Tyler...The girls loved Evan. Whenever he wasn't in the room, they would be yelling his name to try to find him. :)
Tyler and Auntie Shelly. :)
So...Tyler is trying to walk on his own. I feel like he's way too little for this! The other night he was sitting on my lap on the floor and he saw a block he wanted, so he stood up (by himself), and took a step (by himself)! Then I grabbed him because he doesn't have good enough balance to be doing things like this, but he's definitely brave and thinks he can walk all over the place now. Here he is standing up next to our ottoman. I can't believe how big he's getting!
The other day when my mom was over I heard her running water in the bathroom. Next thing I knew, Tyler came out with a comb-over. Again, Tyler....I'm sorry.... :)
sleeping in the hat! AHHHH priceless!
ReplyDelete